These ultimate calibers were designed for extreme range shooting and anti-materiel up to 4000 yards with proper training and shooting conditions. the FL sizing die’s machine work look fantastic very smooth. The rifle is fully Accurized, with aluminum pillar and glass bedded action, into a McMillan A-5 Super Magnum stock in sniper fill, with adjustable comb. The shot was reportedly made with the HCR Extreme Long Range Carry Weight 375 CheyTac rifle at the FTW Ranch in Texas. We chamber and fit a match grade barrel, in a heavy contour and 28″ to 30″ length. I going now to collectingall needed information and what I get where ! Warner Tool Company 201 Old Homestead Hwy. the FL sizing die’s machine work look fantastic very smooth. We have successfully hit a 36″ target from a distance of over 2 miles with our LRET Rifle chambered in 375 CT. That is what we mean by “Long Range Extreme”. Pricing and lead time may vary for international orders. I,m sure about the Kestrel 4000 Weathermeter and Apreys long distance range finder 20 km range. The .408 Cheyenne Tactical designated 408 Chey Tac (10.36×77mm) by the C.I.P. It is specifically chambered in either .408 Chey Tac or .375 Chey Tac ammunition. Please text 361-877-1718 or email him with questions at bp@hestx.com He has a like new Gunwerks HAMR Package setup. The Long Range Extreme takes over from there. Search for: Terms & Conditions. Comes in a nice Pelican hard case now. A Jewell trigger is also standard equipment. When seating bullets they all come out the same length as you would expect. extend your season & your range .

50 ct. Please allow up to 30-day lead time on all ammunition purchases. Ultimate Remington Built on a blueprinted Remington action, this package is offered with many of the same options as our custom line of rifles. I could not be happier with these dies.Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.Finally some top notch reloading dies for your 375 Cheytac without an 8 month wait. This rifle is available in 375 Cheytac and 408 Cheytac chamberings. In Stock! I will be ordering more from Graf 375 cheytac brass for 338 CheyTac By Terry A. on Nov 15, 2018 . Precision Shooting magazine reported that CheyTac “in terms of flatness of trajectory…outperformed from 30 – 50%” competitors including .338 LM***THER IS A 20% RESTOCKING FEE ON ALL CANCELLED ORDERS.CheyTac Balanced Flight Bullet, Sierra MatchKing® (SMK).375/350 gr, .408/ 370 gr, .408/305 gr, .408/387 gr, .408/419 gr It became officially certified by the C.I.P. If you want to make your own 375 Cheytac match ammo, look no further.ADG 7mm SAUM Brass. Thanks, Kevin . These are full size 1 1/4″x12 threads so you don’t have to use a bushing in your press. If you want to make your own 375 Cheytac match ammo, look no further. The CheyTac Intervention is an American bolt-action sniper rifle manufactured by CheyTac LLC, which can also be classified as an anti-materiel rifle.It is fed by a 7-round detachable single-stack magazine (an optional 5-round magazine is also available). ! They are really trying to provide an excellent ammo for minimal cost. © 2020 CheyTac USA, LLC | Created by Stock shown is in our custom painted Cerakote finish which adds $350 to cost. Search. Offered in .338 Lapua, .375 & .408 Chey Tac. 50 ct. When seating bullets they all come out the same length as you would expect. Pricing and lead time may vary for large or international orders.CheyTac® USA began development with the concept that a dedicated cartridge with greater kinetic energy (past 400 yards) and greater distance capability than the 12.7mm, but a much milder recoil than the .338 LM, was the next step in ballistic technology for military and LEO snipers, Big Game Hunters and shooting competitors. The.375 Cheyenne Tactical, or.375 CheyTac for short, is a sporting rifle cartridge. My only delima is reloading for this cartridge. The M408 rifle system is built by a collaborative effort of the original design, development and production team of the M200 .408 We are pleased to offer the full line of THOR 408 and 375 rifles with quick turnaround and short lead times for custom builds. Follow Us. Had these dies for about 2 weeks and they are better then they look. We have successfully hit a 36″ target from a distance of over 2 miles with our LRET Rifle chambered in 375 CT.  That is what we mean by “Long Range Extreme”. Our 338 Lapua owns territory out to one … More importantly, transonic destabilization was conquered as a result of the patented projectile design thus allowing the projectile to fly predictably to 3,000 yards and beyond.The .408, 419 grain, solid has an initial muzzle velocity of 2950FPS and remains stable through the transonic period of flight which heavily destabilizes other, heavier traditional long range projectiles.The .375 offers lower recoil, faster time to target, and many ammunition options including; ballistic tip and solid core. Includes: FL Sizer with a neck bushing and Micrometer seating die. Box. They did not make very many of these. Machined by Applied Ballistics.

Joined May 23, 2013 Messages 831 Reaction score 10 Points 18 Location Alberta, Canada. A prone position muzzle brake is standard and felt recoil is very reasonable. The rifle is built on a Stiller Precision 1.450″ action and features a one-piece machined bolt, M-16 style extractor, and perfect tolerances throughout. Had these dies for about 2 weeks and they are better then they look. 2 locking rings and a bump gauge. I do agree with you, took the decission to get build a Cheytac .375. in 2017 under the 375 Chey Tac designation. More coming 8/21/20.