Read the latest music news on rock, pop, country, jazz, rap, hip hop and more, get ringtones and lyrics. She is one of the successful World Music Singer. Më 7 Shtator 2011, Dhurata Dora publikon videoklipin e parë "Vetë Kërkove". Hon är främst känd i Albanien och Kosovo för hitlåtar som "Roll", "A bombi" och "Ti don".

Connectez votre compte Spotify à votre compte Last.fm et scrobblez tout ce que vous écoutez, depuis n'importe quelle application Spotify sur n'importe quel appareil ou plateforme.

Rkce Eicti gkcfk. Në Qershor 2011, Libri merr pjesë në Top Fest 8 me këngën "Dance Flow", në bashkëpunim me Soulkid & Dhurata Dora.

She has not shared about She's parent's name. Dites-nous ce que vous pensez du site Web de Last.fm.

Obtenez des recommandations pour d'autres artistes pour lesquels vous aurez un vrai coup de cœur.

She found success as a featured artist on the Blunt & Real song “Edhe Pak.”Dhurata Dora was born in 1990s. Right now, we don't have much information about Education Life.We don't have much information about She's past relationship and any previous engaged.

Dhurata Dora discography and songs: Music profile for Dhurata Dora, born 24 December 1992. Birthday. She is likely to see an increase in pay. As your browser speaks English, would you like to Personal Life.

Singer Born in Germany #14. Nous n'avons pas de wiki pour cet artiste. Div.

Dhurata Dora në fakt u bë shumë e suksesshme me këngën “I Like it“, një projekt I punuar nga reperi 2Ton dhe me një klip ku Dhurata Dora shfaqet shumë atraktive.

Shkollen fillore e ka perfunduar ne qytetit e Furthit.

Top40-Charts.com provides music charts with hot hits from all over the world, like US / UK Albums and Singles, Bilboard Chart, Dance charts and more.

Dhurata Dora, de son vrai nom Dhurata Murturi, est une chanteuse et compositrice albanaise, née le 24 décembre 1992 à Nuremberg1,2,3.

3 She has ranked on the list of 899 famous people who were She was born in Nuremberg, Germany and completed her primary school education in the town of Furthi. 1 The 1990s is often remembered as a decade of peace, prosperity and the rise of the Internet (World Wide Web).

In 1992 the first text message was sent, DVDs were invented, Sony PlayStation was released and Google was founded. Eicti gkcfk.

Dhurata Dora & Azet Biography, Discography, Chart History on Top40 Charts. Most Popular #14849.

Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, they tend to be confident and tolerant of difference.While we don't know Dhurata Dora birth time, but we do know her mother gave birth to her on a Thursday.

According to our Database, She has no children.Dhurata Dora's estimated net worth & salary for 2020 have yet to be determined.