Please don’t take my sunshine away.” 4. “Every single day I want you to be happy and full of joy, just like you make me happy by just passing through my mind.” 2. I can’t resist it for you are the one who makes me feel happy.You are the person who never fails me, you always make me smile. You make me happy.The moment I met you, my life completely changed, it is like I was given a new ray of hope. I love you.Happiness comes in many forms and means different things to different people. “It’s nice to have someone in your life who can make you smile even when they are not around.” 49. I’m so in love with you.Whenever it seems like it’s too much, like it’s not gonna be OK, and I just wanna give up. Ritu GhatoureySometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but sometimes your smile can be the source of your joy.The best feeling in the world is realizing that you’re perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed.Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.Sometimes the one you give all your smiles to can actually be the reason for those very smiles.Give me something to do and you will make me happy.The more you smile in life, the more life smiles on you. Only to feel them every second of my life! The way you take care of me makes me happy.My life is filled with hope and happiness all because of you. Thank you for making me happy!” 13. I smile because it is a wonderful day with a wonderful person – you. “You make me happy, you make me feel that I am perfectly fine the way I am, and I love it, truly.” — Unknown. You are the most important person in my life who helps me get through every tough decision.You are my cheerleader who cheers for me in everything I do. “I love making you laugh because making you happy and seeing you happy makes me happy.” 34. My heart has found a home. Where are you my love my heart is still beating for you and I found you always with me. You make me happy and I do not want to lose you.” 50. “You have no idea the amount of happiness you brought to my life.” 35. It’s being in love with you that makes me happy.” 21. “I thank this world because it gave you to me, only you make me smile and make me happy.” 19. My days with you have always been sweet and memorable. You make me so happy.There are so many things that I am grateful for. You make me happy.I just want every single day of my life to be just the way it is today, with the two of us happy.
Thank you for always staying by my side. I love you, sweetheart.Thank you for making me happy when I had forgotten how to be happy means. But the most important reason of them all is that because you make me happy. when happiness comes to you at the right moment, that’s the best day for you.It’s not being in love that makes me happy. Darling, I love you. Not everyone who loves and cares for you, but to those who make you happy it is always good to appreciate them and let them know. The way you make me feel is hard to explain. 7. You make me fall deeper in love every day.I could stay like this, looking at your eyes forever, because I would know that I would be in my favorite place for eternity.When something is bothering me, you are always there to talk it out with me.
You have no idea how happy you make me. Only you can make me happy in a way that no one else can.When I was young and didn’t know what love was, I often fantasized about a prince who would rescue me. But the one thing that I am most grateful for is you. You make me happy and sometimes I don’t even know how you do it, you just do, absolutely. Your smile brightens my world. You make me happy.Even though we are miles apart, you never fail to put a smile on my face. Really, a caring and loving partner fulfill the relationship with charms and happiness. You are so soft, gentle, and beautiful; I never want to leave your embrace. It can either be your friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, or wife.Those that make you happy are worth more than you can imagine in your life. Feb 4, 2020 - Explore Anna-Elizabeth Hansen's board "You make me happy quotes", followed by 151 people on Pinterest. “The way you make me happy is just insane. “You make me happy by the simple thing you do and that is what completes every day of mine.” 5. There is one thing I wish to do until the end of my life, and that thing is loving you with everything in me. Thank you for making my life happy. “You are my sunshine in a cloudy sky; you make me so happy, darling.” 11. “The day I met you my life changed. You don’t have to put so much effort to make me happy as you already make me happy.One of the best feelings is when you find yourself smiling for no reason just by the thought of a person.

“I’m a prick half the time, but you make me better.