Alfre Woodard has signed up for a guest role in Grey's Anatomy. DIGITAL SPY, PART OF THE HEARST UK ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK

"It was great! Producer This commenting section is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page. Hillary Clinton Joins Women In Film Variety Show ‘Make It Work!’ On The CW – UpdateCherry Jones could knock off some incredibly uncommon feats with an Emmy win for ‘Succession’Emmy Predictions 2020: Best Supporting Actress in a Drama Series

Somehow, by just keeping myself up and available and free, so that when I do have work, I can approach it simply as an actress, not an irate, mistreated black actress.

Alfre Woodard est la fille de Constance et Marion H. Woodard et la plus jeune fille d'une fratrie de trois enfants [1].

Soundtrack

Archive footage

You may be able to find more information on their web site. Alfre Woodward played Justine Campbell in the season eight Grey's Anatomy episode Heart-Shaped Box.

Ranking Grey's Anatomy's 25 Greatest Characters of All Time. Filmography Fatherhood (2020), The Lion King (2019), The Investigation: A …