Fish Scale Cocaine Famous Mercedes-Benz! No headache No sweat Just a perfect coke! I say go for it. Avoid that stepped on stuff cut with amphetamines etc.thanks for the details.. i just snorted the first 2 lines and i have to say this is some high grade shit. Very high-quality cocaine, usually right off the key and uncut.

Can someone shed some light on this thanks :)Fish scale is just a way of saying very high grade cocaine. This includes: URLs, markets, PMs, etc. It’s related to stimulants and hallucinogens and produces both types of effects, making it a popular party drug. As pure and uncut as you could possibly get. Always recommend the purest quality you can get.

1st or 2nd hand off the brick. Not much else to know you could've easily googled the question.probably yes but i still like the input from you guys so thanks.New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be castSourcing drugs is NOT allowed here! Doesn't look like regular coke---it's flaky instead of grainy, it's sparkly instead of dull, and it's slightly yellow-grey instead of being plain white. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts

YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR ASKING OR PROVIDING DRUG OR PARAPHERNALIA SOURCES, whether illegal or legal. But unless you're live in south america or florida I can almost guarantee you he got some shit cocaine. The drug is manufactured in these countries in clandestine laboratories with a number of different chemicals.The consistent increase in coca cultivation that Colombia has seen in recent years continued in 2017, although at a slightly slower pace, DELIVERY TO [geoip_detect2 property="country.name" default="(country could not be detected)" lang="en"] IS POSSIBLE (3-6 days) He knows it is straight fish as he has been to the source, so to speak, and seen his order cut with a butter knife directly from the brick. Fish scale is just a way of saying very high grade cocaine. Should be about £100/gram street value. there is’t a better time to buy coke Customer Service 24/7 The customer is our tomost priority,& we work hard to make sure your privacy never compromised. As pure and uncut as you could possibly get. It is rock, but very pliable (not an acetone rerock), perfect luminescent scaly appearance, and an amazing high with almost no nose burn from a line a centimeter long as wide as a pencil, if that. Numbs all the way down and gives you a case of the chills. First off, I’m gonna start by saying I don’t encourage cocaine use, and if you have never tried it, do yourself the biggest favor you can: don’t try it, run; avoid it at all costs.

You can tell that it's quality from the oily, lumpy paraffin smelling characteristics oh and yeh it would look very white indeed. are a class of drugs that include the illegal drug heroin, synthetic  such as fentanyl, and pain relievers available legally by prescription, Stimulants are a group of drugs that result in increased activity in the body. Real “fish-scale” should be 75-90% pure, ... and it metabolises to aminorex to give the coke more ‘legs’. Good shit, since 1 gram = ~12 lines. Not using is always safer.Press J to jump to the feed. Make sure you follow the RULES. 99% of Bolivian ++ AA grade good stealth packaging and fast delivery,stay close to best quality and highly recommended this shopFor every order over $300 get the world’s best coke delivered straight to your doorstep! We promote harm reduction and fight against the drugs stigma. I say go for it. Probably, the best on market. Learn more about the various Cocaine comes from the coca plant, which is mostly grown in Colombia, Bolivia, and Peru.

When in doubt, DONT. 1st or 2nd hand off the brick. Maybe just maybe he didn't but 99% likely it's stepped on dumpster blow.Its cocaine. Headed by our CEO,Ecstasy is an illegal drug that contains the active ingredient MDMA . You can tell that it's quality from the oily, lumpy paraffin smelling characteristics oh and yeh it would look very white indeed. Should be about £100/gram street value. For every order over $300 get the world’s best coke delivered straight to your doorstep! there is’t a better time to buy cokeThe customer is our tomost priority,& we work hard to make sure your privacy never compromised.We’re extremely picky about product quality & our collections is constantly being refinedWe supply only the best in quality to our customers worldwide and we will continue to do that for as long as we can.In the world’s biggest cocaine producer, cultivation has hit an ‘all time high’We supply only the best in quality to our customers worldwide and we will continue to do that for as long as we can.Your can reach us now with the number below for more communicationEstablished in 2006, We are supplier of life All type of cocaine and science products that operates with a small, but dedicated group of scientists. Usually im amped up but i feel so euphoric and chill right now. Just remember that there is no 100% safe drug use. Possibly of higher quality to your normal stuff the sparkle is a good sign. This is a risk reduction resource. Cheers to good blow :)Fishscale just means good blow. So my buddy called me up and offered me something called "fish scale cocaine" Now i dont have much experience with coca but it looks nice, like snow flakes and it sparkles n shit. A wash is at best just a band-aid, it won’t bring your cocaine purity up to 99%, and chances are you will lose more than 50% of your yield.