THANK YOU for the opportunity to earn your business! For International Buyers: Please be advised that we are not liable for any items shipped First Class International.

I know little about flutes, I have added'zoom' for detailed inspection. It's in good overall condition. All the keys work fine and there are no cracks, damage or repair.

Thanks for looking and happy bidding!2613 Dodge Street Dubuque. Thanks for looking and have a great day!Vintage HOHNER Melodica Piano 26. Everything is in nice condition and the piano works as it should- sounds great! Your item(s) will be placed in a plastic sleeve and carefully packaged and shipped.

Thanks Posted withGreat fun Hohner melodica piano 26 comes with instructions and music sheets. RETURN POLICY We guarantee a full refund on all items if not as described. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Payment Terms: All items are as pictured. THANKS FOR BIDDING.You are bidding on a: Vintage Hohner Melodica Piano 26 with Original Case Made In Germany This item is in EXCELLENT working condition. Excellent working condition with original instructions(which has some wear) 2 mouth pieces(excellent) melodica piano 26(excellent) and original case(good working closure hardware, handle in great working condition, some very minor wear to metal hardware and some minor separation in the pressed plastic case- see pictures) Thanks.THIS AUCTION CONTAINS A QUALITY VINTAGE HOHNER"MELODIC PIANO 26" MEASURES: 16 1/2" LONG X 3 1/2" AT WIDEST POINT- CASE HAS SOME AGE DISCOLORATION- SOME W EAR BEHIND THE HOLDING STRAP- A SMALL SCRATCH O N THE FRONT EDGE- OTHERWISE IN EXCELLENT WORKING CONDITION- CHECK PHOTOS FOR MORE INFO 7 DAY RETURN- QUESTIONS ANSWERED PROMPTLY- NEED MORE PHOTOS?

Payment expected within 5 days after auction is completed. At my option, I have the right to cancel the sale and resell the item if no contact has been made in 3 days OR if no payment has been received in 4 days SHIPPING METHOD: Items will be sent by US Mail unless otherwise mentioned. All in state residents within our state will be charged state and/or local sales tax at the time of checkout. Please check our pictures Made in Germany Melodica is a fascinating instrument.
Combined shipping is done at the sellers discretion. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Provided they are all paid for with 1 payment. Made in Germany.

These charges are the buyer's responsibility. All items are shipped through USPS and the least expensive way. Packaging and tracking for breakable item.YOU ARE PURCHASING VINTAGE HOHNER MELODICA 26 KEY PIANO MADE IN GERMANY W/CASE HAS BEEN TESTED AND ALL THE KEYS WORK AND MOUTHPIECE HAS BEEN CLEANED THIS PIANO IS CLEAN WITH NO BREAKS AND IN GREAT CONDITION COMES WITH CASE ALSO IN GREAT CONDITION WITH NO RIPS OR TEARS I'M GOING TO START THIS AT 99 CENTS WITH NO RESERVE AND FREE SHIPPING THE HIGHEST BIDDER GETS IT DON'T MISS OUT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO ASK. The instrument has a hand hold strap on its back along with a handled plastic case. It is clean and the unblemished Hohner emblems make the instrument appear new. Fully playable, clean- in great condition Quality MADE IN GERMANYHohner Melodica Piano 26 This is a nice vintage Hohner Piano 26 Melodica.

Powered by The free listing tool. Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. The case has a few scuff marks, but is in good shape with working latches. IF I HAVE OVER ESTIMATED THE COST, THEN I WILL REFUND THE DIFFERENCE AUTOMATICALLY, PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH ANY CONCERNS.

Item will not ship until payment has cleared. TERMS: BY PLACING A BID.

PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS ITEM OR ABOUT SHIPPING COSTS CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING A BID. $50.00 +$14.90 shipping. We aim to satisfy so please contact with any questions or problems. All items are described to the best of our ability and we provide pictures to demonstrate the condition of all items.