You can Electrode, Comp-987073789, DC-prod-az-southcentralus-14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.31, SHA-0a9c8d5375dd69738aba01705560f50bff0b3ef2, CID-fa3de550-e88-1740f0ab12d281, Generated: Fri, 21 Aug 2020 03:23:13 GMTEscape from the spooky forest with this LEGO Scooby-Doo The Mystery Machine 75902. Start by reading the provided clue and then open up the back of the vehicle to use the computer screens, spy glass and other mystery-solving equipment.

Plus, I can use any others Minifigures I already had for their mishap adventure mystery. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. then celebrate with a giant sandwich! SCOOBY DOO 236 Pcs The Mystery Machine Building Blocks GIFT Toys For Children.

:)The tree has grey joints because LEGO doesn't manufacture those parts in other colors. Please try again. A very detailed minifigure who is suitably scary. The Mystery Mansion has purple as one of the primary colours? What more can be said.... Lego is that age old toy that never gets old. :-)With this Scooby Doo line I'll finally have the parts I need to make a legit Sha'a Gi figure from the 2003 Clone Wars Series Really like the set.

For Christmas we are planning on getting the castle to add and she of course wants Thelma and Daphene too, since this just comes with Scooby Doo, Fred and Shaggy.

Little ones with love this Scooby-Doo machine and the many hours of creative play it will inspire. Open up the vehicle to use the mystery-solving equipment. I dont mind one bit. Not only was this the third piece missing, it was a substantial building block to the vehicle's assembly and of a color that we wouldn't have in any other of her lego sets. I also wish that Velma and Daphne were included.Stickers will kill this set. During that time I have helped his build a number of sets and have often marveled at how well they're designed. Remote Control Car for Boys - RC Tracked Racer Building Blocks Set Kit, Fun, Educational, Learning, STEM Toys for Kids Age 8, 9, 12, 13 and 14 Year Old Boy Gift Ideas LEGO Scooby-Doo 75901 Mystery Plane Adventures Building Kit It's obviously not a zombie. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Buy lego scooby doo the mystery machine (75902) - brand new in sealed factory box Solve the Zombie mystery with The Mystery Machine! Don't get caught in the branches of the robotic tree It maybe little pricey...but, it worth it. Fred is also true to character again with a dual sided face and this is also the only set you can get him in.

A weird quirk for Walmart though - this was cheaper to buy on the site for store pickup rather than buying directly from the store, which did not have the rollback on it.When my great-grandson age 8 unwrapped this gift, he immediately turned to his mother and said very excitedly, Mom Mom A Scooby Do Leggo set. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Escape from the spooky forest with Scooby-Doo, Fred and Shaggy! Work out the real identity of the Zombie who is secretly operating the tree. Read the clue and open up the back of the vehicle to use the computer screens, spy glass and other mystery-solving equipment. )I absolutely LOVE this set. I highly recommend picking this set up if you’re a fan of the Scooby Doo cartoons or if you love LEGO in general.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Spooky tree measures over 3" (8cm) high, 3" (10cm) wide and 1" (3cm) deep franchise. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I don't understand the sticker hate, almost every toy I've ever owned came with stickers or had the stickers pre applied.

Plus, I can use any others Minifigures I already had for their mishap adventure mystery. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more.Oops—it’s past time for NextDay delivery by tomorrow.Oops! The Mystery Machine features a driver’s cabin with steering wheel and space for 2 minifigures, removable roof and foldout sides for easy play, stove, sink and spigot and assorted accessory elements including: spy glass, camera, torch, tape recorder, 2 computer screens, special brick with a mystery clue, gem, mug and a giant sandwich. The attention to the small details such as the swinging hinges, the kitchenette, and the flashlight and camera lens was superb. until I saw these pictures.

We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. Shop for mystery machine lego set online at Target. Escape from the Zombie and the spooky tree in The Mystery Machine with spy glass, computer screens, camera and a giant sandwich. Born in the late 60's, I grew up with Scooby Doo. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Don’t miss out on it. STEM Building Toys for Kids 8,9-14 Year Old - Remote Control Racer Kit, Popular Girls and Boys Engineering Toy for Creative Play, Top RC Car Building Sets for Children Age 6-12 Details and intricacy of this set make it perfect for realistic play. So I had to have this set because it's the Mystery Machine!This is a fantastic set. BIRANCO. Very Involved With Mainly Small & Tiny Pieces.