Do you know the codes?
None of the buttons illuminate and it doesn’t have a button labeled “setup” or anything of the like. Can you help me how to find the code?Can i have the code of my Samsung blu-ray disc player bd-d5500 with the total control 4 remote?My Universal remote control is HUAYU also model HR-i908.

?I have a Panasonic universal remote and I am trying to program it to a Dolby divx DVD player. Below is a list of all Samsung remote control codes to be used with ALL Samsung televisions. I try many codes. I just bought an ihandy universal 2500 in 1 remote. Any help will be appreciatedHi I have a Medion TV P12150 (MD 30678) and am using (trying to use) a Sansei L969 remote. The input goes properly to HDMI 1 (which my Roku stick is placed). I have an RCA universal remote that requires 5 digit codes. Model number FCC ID:MG3-4300.

Model number bdk33kuI have a brand TV STANDARD model SR-2270 FH-B and I have a brand universal remote CHUNGHOP RM-L677 model. To operate any of your device you need to enter some specific digit numbers such as 2, 3, 4 or 5 digit device code into your universal tv remote those codes you can find by We provided instructions to operate the remote, there are methods to If you have plenty of remotes then it’s time to take the Universal remote. Click below on the size code your universal remote is requesting.

Take out just the DVD and my VCR codes OFF the Universal TWC Remote? Universal remote is RCRN04GZ.I need 3 digit code for my vextra universal control for a Samsung BD-F5900 Smart 3D Blu-ray PlayerI need code for sansai urc-501a universal remote to go GVA TV PLEASEWhat is the code for an rca universal remote to an rca tv converter boxDo you have a remote code for Channel Master DVR CM-7500GB16 please?Please send me a code for my Universal Remote.

19. Universal TV remote for.

Trying to program it to my Panasonic DVD VHS. I also recently bought an RCA universal remote.. RCRBB04GR that also does not have the code for this product. I would greatly appreciate any insight you can offer.

One of the best ways to take full control of all your components in the living room is using a single universal remote. I’ve been trying to use a GE universal remote to operate the box, but nothing happens. Any help would be appreciated. Would there be a 4 digit code for the Sony Blu Ray?I have a Sony Blu-Ray Player model BDP-S3500 and I’m trying to find the codes to use my Jensen model JR400 universal remote.

Do they have a code for thatI am using the sat receiver AB Cryptobox CR 600HD. You must need working batteries and proper list of codes to program a remote control. RegardsI am desperately seeking the universal remote code for my JVC XV-N370 DVD/SUPER VCD/VCD/CD PLAYER. I have no other remote for the device. Here is the list with ALL of the device codes for GE remotes 3 Digit Universal Remote Control Code List For GE Remote Controls ABEX 185, 172 ACME 003, 010, 021, 039, 049, 050 ADA 018, 025, 004, 007, 016 ADC 001, 002, 004, 005, 003, 009 ADMIRAL 001, 173, 020, 226 ADVENT 176, 899 … GE Universal Remote Codes Read More » Plus doing the automatic code search. These did not work. Conver box and a g universal remote that takes 4 numbers but i just need the codeI need to find the code to match my universal Magnavox remote (4 digit code) with my Sony DVD Home Theater System (surround sound) model number DAV-TZ130. I have a universal remote which requires a three digit #. !I have a Samsung Blu Ray BD H5100/ZA and an Emerson Jumbo Universal Remote.

Original remote is AH59-01778L. It doesn’t seem to take a 5 digit code.

Thank you.I cannot get my one for all remote to program to my hisense tv. Can’t find code .I need a code for a universal RCA control for a Seiki TV.I need the remote control code for a Dream box MX q pro 4K.I need code for the (One For All–Access4) remote please.I need a code for a media art Iqon iso 200 hd satellite box any help greatly appreciated ! The Universal Remote manual has a list of codes but this manual may easily get lost and make your remote more difficult to program. Need a code for the tv/DVD. Please help. The model number is printed on the back of the Onn Remote

Also tired other remote code without success.I have a blu ray but the 3 digit code is not working with my GE remoteI want my Samsung BD-E5300 Blu-ray remote work on my Vizio T.V. 2 Digit TV Remote Codes. The One For All universal remote functions with almost all media centers at your home. I now have a Cisco HDA-RF2.2 4 digit control I can’t get the Cisco to control my TV. Genesis remote will work TV volume but not cable box.I was given a TV with the name ESA on the front. Thanks.I have a soyo tv yes SOYO and a Rca universal remote I need a code pleaseI have an idigital universal remote and I want to connect a Strong set top box.I have a Panasonic remote control n2qayb000100 I need the code for an apex dt502 digital converterI am looking for the universal remote control code for a Apacer AL670 media playerI have a TCL TV how can i turn it on using a system link 4 remote?Code for digital stream converter box for dish network remoteHow do I program zenith universal remote to my Sony Blue Ray player I have tried all the codes or I might be doing it wrongI have an Enzer DVD player and i need 3 digits Codes for Jenson universal remoteI have a Crest universal 8-in-1 remote and I want to program to control LG blue ray Hd (dmrbwt750)Have an old Hitachi VCR (DA4) and a Radio Shack 3 in 1 Pocket Remote (15-1990). TV pleaseI have a 5 in 1 sansai universal remote and an Lg model 42pg2od-AAI need a code for Sony blueray player for my Brookstone big remoteI have a universal 4 tv remote control and I need to code it to a Grundig Arcance TV.Would love a remote code for pico lite set top box?I have a hitachi tv and a directv rc66 remote control.

Can someone PLEASE teach me how to do this PLEASE…THANK YOU…We have a universal remote to use for a Vizio flat screen TV… but don’t know any codes can you please help.I have a Toshiba DVD video recorder model D-R7KC.